Tuesday, February 21, 2006

 

Now Playing: Final Fantasy

I'm about halfway through Final Fantasy for the GBA playing on my DS. This is part one of the dual-game cart, Final Fantasy I & II: Dawn of Souls. This game is old school RPGing and it's great. The plot for the game is pretty thin, but it's still got that FF charm. So far I'd give this game an 8/10, if you have a GBA or DS and like RPGs, get it.

If you decide to play this, my recommendation is to take 2 warriors, a black mage, and a white mage. I have 1 warrior, 1 monk, 1 red mage, and 1 white mage. The red mage is pretty good, sort of all-purpose mage that isn't that great at magic, but can also dish out a lot of damage in melee. But she can't do all of the spells and in the later game I'm noticing this to be a problem since I'm blocked from most of the better level 6+ spells. The monk is worthless. Even after upgrading to Master that character is by far the weakest. I hope I find some gear or something to improve him, the thing is, he's still using mostly the same gear he had since like level 8 or 10 and we're in our mid-50's now.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?